This computerized system uses an oximeter (no blood drawn) to test for heart strength, blood viscosity, hydration level, arterial elasticity, and circulation. An artery grade and an overall cardiovascular system age will be given at the end of the test.
It checks for the following:
- Pulse rate and heart regularity
- Heart Strength (Ejection Fraction)
- Hydration Level
- Elasticity of arteries
- Constriction of arteries
- Artery Grade
- Overall cardiovascular biological age
It is quick (1 minute test time), pain free, and affordable. 30 Minutes appointment. Cost – $100/session
- The cost is $100 per session. 45 minutes session time.
- All appointments require advance booking over the phone or email.
- Non-refundable $70 deposit is required at time of booking.